VisioLogix Evidence Management Systems (EMS) Features
The proliferation of body-worn camera use has increased the need for data management of files captured by these devices and from other sources. VisioLogix introduces Evidence Management System (EMS) giving police agencies the tools to organize and maintain this vast amount of data. Our EMS solution is a direct result of customer input and market requirements by law enforcement, security agencies and IT departments since 2000. As a result, EMS has evolved to become a comprehensive data management solution.
While EMS works best with our CITE camera product line, it is not limited to just our cameras and can support any media device that captures and stores media files including attached scanners. We believe an agency should have more than one method of gathering and storing digital evidence. Therefore, we provide software and hardware solutions that effectively transfers data from the device or other sources to your storage (On-premise or Cloud).
VisioLogix EMS provides an easy to use logical interface allowing users to focus on the media files vital to them and provide the tools needed to optimize workflow. You can organize, categorize, group, view and search records with ease with full audit and chain of custody logs. EMS also delivers complete media retention services to improve data storage based on defined policies and provide archival log capabilities. EMS includes many new features that help automate and streamline camera uploads including tools to upload 3rd party cameras, in-car DVR, interview room media, and intelligent monitoring of storage capacity. A new enhanced video pixilation process protects privacy concerns when releasing the video to resources outside the agency.
With over 300 installations, we understand small and large agency requirements; therefore, we provide two different solutions: EMS Standard (C3 Sentinel) for smaller agencies and EMS Enterprise (Hydra) for more massive network deployments. Our software is designed to take the complexity out of deployment so it can quickly be installed on a single PC or a Wide Area Network with complex firewall rules and policies. With our solution, the officer can manage, search and review historical events and case information. The primary goal is to reduce the burden of information management and allow the officer to concentrate on day to day tasks in the field where their time is a more beneficial to the community.
To summarize, EMS has been designed from the ground up with direct input of police officers, supervisors and administrators to reduce the complexity in using, managing, and administering the every growing video evidence data.
- Provide an affordable high-value solution for individual deployment (Officers wanting protection from frivolous lawsuits)
- Mobile software to Annotate in the field using the MDT/MDC
- Simplify the transfer process for Officers
- Provide a simple method to search for videos
- Provide a simple way to categorize “incident” videos
- Integrate with multiple BWC manufacturers
- Configure multiple cameras at the same time using camera setting profiles
- Setup camera profile for each division (SWAT, patrol, CSI, etc.)
- Provide the same interface so Officers using the standalone version can easily migrate to a network version without re-training
- Secure transfer and access from various cameras to the video data repository location
- Track all access (change of custody)
- Provide a simple way to manage “incidents” videos between Officers and Commanding Officers.
- Provide an easy method to export videos and metadata for court use
- Deploy as On-Premise or Cloud using the same software
- Track all system configuration changes including change of custody
- Easy Deployment
- Single PC for a small agency
- No complex firewall or network configuration for a large agency
- Support both Physical or Virtual servers
- Support distributed automate storage retention (knows where all videos are at regardless of locations)
- No proprietary storage solutions, databases, or hardware
Advantages of VisioLogix Solution
- Hardware Agnostic – Support 3rd party body cameras
- Ease of use – simple interface to use and search for data. (Our goal is to keep the manual below 20 pages)
- No proprietary PC or Server requirements
- Per camera license only. No additional licensing costs for servers or users. Install on as many servers or PCs as you need.
- Run as standalone or on a centralized server shared by unlimited users
- Support low-cost NAS for video storage
- Unlimited classification definitions
- Integrated data retention based on classifications (DUI, Felony, Speeding, etc.)
- Video playback with GPS (requires the camera with GPS information)
- Comprehensive Case Management allows you to organize your videos and data efficiently.
- Modular design so easy 3rd party integration with CMS/CAD
C3 Sentinel Features
C3 Sentinel’s simple setup and configuration allows small to large agencies to deploy on a single PC or Server running the Windows® operating system. Low system requirements make it easy to configure and implement within a couple of hours. While C3 Sentinel can be configured for different deployment types, it is used mostly in smaller agencies. C3 Sentinel delivers complete media retention services to improve data storage based on defined policies and provides archival log capabilities. C3 Sentinel includes many features that help automate and streamline camera uploads including tools to upload 3rd party cameras, in-car DVR, and other media sources. C3 Sentinel is a Client/Server architecture meaning the software allows each PC to operate independently while all data is centralized. A single faulty PC will not affect the entire system. Simple to use, easy to deploy and great support from VisioLogix, C3 Sentinel is an excellent choice for budget conscious departments as the software is feature rich without any hidden costs associated with this low budget solution.
C3 Sentinel features includes:
- Multilingual – US, Australian/UK (English), Brazil (Portuguese), Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Welsh.
- Our goal is to support more languages for EMS base on customer’s request.
- Base on EMS’s modular design. Adding additional languages takes less than 2 weeks.
Advanced Video Management Tools (AVMT)
The AVMT allows cropping of videos and metadata to produce a small size version of the incident without having to worry about tampering with the original video and metadata. Each new cropping video is watermarked to prevent tampering.
- New image enhancement tools (additional filters)
- Take snapshots
- Crop and save video segments to new file without damaging original video file
Now Officers can share the same files by authorizing another Officer access to the same files thus reducing duplication of the same data.
- Media Sets shared between different Officers
LDAP (Active Directory) support
Active directory is now supported for clients using Microsoft Windows® Domain Services.
- Authenticate ID and Password
More manufactures cameras support
VisioLogix has worked with other 3rd party camera manufacturers to offer our valued customers more camera selections. While the hardware is manufactured by another manufacturer, we’ve co-branded the camera to assure customers that we are the single source for support and replacement as well as follow our strict feature guidelines.
- Cameras from these manufacturers: Aventura, BodyCAM, Foxton, TeloSys, Onscene, Wolfcom, etc.
- Smartphones can be used
- Other security cameras such as covert cameras, point-and-shoot cameras, thermal cameras, etc.
- Don’t see your camera? Contact us and request support for your camera
Updated Retention Management Services
Retention services now Run as a service (RaaS) on the management server. RMS monitors data and provide data routing for an automated process of data migration, storage, and/or deletion.
Integrated with Distributed Docking Station allows for easy check-in/check-out of BWC Units
- Upload and Charge at the same time (up to 4 hours to fully charge camera
- Multiple camera upload concurrently
Enhanced group/user permissions
RBAC (Role based access control) and GPMS Support (OFFICIAL, SECRET and TOP SECRET).
- Set permission for authorized user to access certain modules including print Medial File Sets or edit Notes.
Mark and add event notes to video
- While reviewing videos, Officers can now mark incidents within the videos so it can later be searchable.
Low cost entry pricing
- Start with a standalone Standard version (Included with CITE M1G3 camera) and then move up to the Professional version
Unlimited User accounts
- There no limit on how many user or operator accounts that can access EMS. EMS is licensed base on per camera and not per server, workstation, user and/or operator. The only limit is the server capability.
There no limit on how Classifications you can set. Retention runs based on Classifications so set how long each Classifications should be retained and the Retention Service will monitor and remove files automatically.
- Unlimited Classifications with Unlimited Days and Retain Indefinite support
- EMS will retain the Classify file in the folder for set days before removing the file. This will allow your IT dept. to backup the data first.
Low cost NAS support
- VisioLogix recognizes tight budgets for not just small departments but also for larger multi-locations agencies. As part of our development we try to use commercial off the shelf components as much as possible.
- Storage will continue to grow and will be the largest expenditure of most law enforcement budget. Therefore support low cost NAS with SATA hard drives provide the best solution for our customers.
Simple to use interface
VisioLogix GUI interface was designed to make it easier for the Officer to use in the vehicle or at the desktop PC. All the interface can be customized for each agency.
Unrestricted Body Camera upload
We make it simple. Each agency can set policies that define the download of videos and metadata. Once the policy is set, the process of downloading videos from each camera is easy. Even if a camera is assigned to an Officer it does not mean only that Officer has to download the video and metadata. If the Officer is busy, he/she can hand off the camera to his/her partner or anyone with access to EMS to upload the videos and metadata. EMS knows the data belongs to the assigned Officer and will upload to the correct storage. Only users that are authorized for Group or User access to the Officer are allowed to view the videos and metadata. This does not mean anyone can upload the data. You must have an account and authorization to access EMS in order to upload data.
VisioLogix provides a simple to use Media management system with EMS. Media Management allows Officers to associate videos and metadata with a particular incident. Officers can now add note and comments to individual videos and photos. Print report with all the information in a nice Official form for court use.
- Incident tracking system
- Incidents associated with officer and/or vehicle
- Comprehensive search capability
- By Date/Time
- By Set ID/Number
- By Classifications
- By Video/Image name
- Add unlimited notes to each Media Set
- Add pictures or videos from other source to Media Set
Video review management
Once the videos and metadata have been uploaded, the Officers can view all the of the videos in a chronological order. Take snapshot while reviewing the videos and use the image filter tool for further analysis.
- Officer can view and attach certain section of “incident” videos before associating it with a media set profile
- Take snapshots while viewing the videos
- Simple controls – stop, play, pause, advance forward/backward, increment 1 frame, etc.
- Video playback also show vehicle whereabouts on map or location of the video when it was recorded
- Audio controls for system playback
- Integrated with multiple mapping technologies (over 35) – Openstreet, Google, Bing, etc.
Annotate in the Field
EMS Mobile software can be loaded on any MDT/MDC allowing Officers to dock the camera and annotate media files in the field.
- Add CR ID, Case ID, CAD or RMS ID
- Review media files
- Classify media files based on classifications set by the Administrator
- Add notes or comments
Allow administrators to set global settings on certain parameters such as enable proprietary encryption on all data;
Set up sub-stations information, associate user to camera; set accounting privileges; etc
- Selectable save videos with or without proprietary encryption
- Assign unique ID to each camera and associate camera with Officer
- Department and sub-substation set up
- Account privilege restrictions
Pixelate videos with simple FREE redact software included with EMS.
- Create small clip of videos and redact
- Save redacted video with audio or without audio
Burn to CD/DVD
Once the media set profile is completed, Officers have an option of exporting to external USB drive or DVD player (videos, photos, notes, comments, etc.) to CD or DVR so it can be played in Court. Any standard PC with Windows Media Player or QuickTime can playback the videos.
Retention Policy Settings
With the data retention service (DRS), Administrators can now set how data are stored and be retained. Two retention types allows an automated easy cleanup of close data and unused videos to be moved to an archive location and be removed based on the retention settings.
- Archive capability
- User configurable for automated moving and deleting of media
- Set time to move from Current to Retention and Purge
Search for any type or types of media classifications by date range and graphically view the media locations and media types on a map. Click on a media set result and zoom into the specific media set and review all the media information.
- Multiple map types
Media File Sets
Tired of looking through all the videos and photos not knowing which to use, keep or discard? Wish you had a better way to search for certain videos based on the date and time of an incident or an attached memo? The catalog manager allows you to select the appropriate videos and/or image files involved in an incident and associate it with a media set. Even if you miss certain videos when you create a media set you can go back and search all your videos at a later time and append files to an existing media set. [checklist icon=”angle-right” iconcolor=”#06009c” circle=”no”]
- Allow Supervisor Catalog Access to other accounts> Supervisor can now access and view the catalog of other user accounts without having to be the Administrator.
- Creating Media sets using another accounts catalog> Select media files and assign a Media Set to another officer
- Allow media files to be shared between accounts> Any officer to select and share media files with other officers
- Media File and/or Media Sets Export Options> Allow user to select media for export to DVD or USB Device> Clear selected media files> This button allow an easy way to reset selected files.
- Can Extract 3rd Party in-car DVR Data using VisioLogix In-car transfer agent software
EMS STANDARD WORKSTATIONS AND SERVER REQUIREMENTS
Client / Operator
|Operating System||• Minimum Windows® 7 Pro or higher||• Minimum Server 2008 R2 or higher|
|Database||• None||• SQL Server|
|CPU / Memory||• Minimum 2.4GHz DC / 4GB RAM||• Minimum 2.4GHz DC / 8GB RAM|
|Hard Drive||• Minimum 200GB||• Minimum 200GB|
|Video/Image Storage||• Recommend 500GB 7.2K RPM Drive||• Large DAS or NAS Storage (use VisioLogix calculator to estimate size of storage)|
|Graphics||• Intel HD 4000, NVidia or AMD GPU adapter||• XVGA Adapter|
|Network||• 1GbE||• Dual 1GbE NIC (Team)|
|Display||• 20” 1080P Monitor (1920×1200 recommended)||• Minimum 1024×768 Resolution Monitor|
|USB Ports||• Multiple ports||• N/A|
|Application Size||• Less than 50MB||• Less than 100MB|
|.NET Runtime||• Latest version of 3x and 4x||• Latest version of 3x and 4x|
EMS Enterprise “Hydra” is our most comprehensive Body Worn Camera (BWC) management system to date because the system is no longer restricted to just BWC media only. Hydra is a direct result of customer input and market requirements by both large law enforcement and private security agencies. While Hydra works best with our M1G3 and A1 cameras, it is not limited and can support any media device that captures video from other sources such as interview room, polygraph interviews and meta-data, DVR/NVR media, smartphones, etc. VisioLogix provides highly reliable and multiple platform types (On-Premise, Hybrid, or Cloud ) for capturing, managing, and storing of evidence data.
Go beyond just storing media from body-worn cameras. As law enforcement agencies gather more evidence from multi sources, the need for evidence data consolidation is required. VisioLogix “Hydra” is a complete Evidence Management Solution (EMS) that streamlines and enhances an organization’s ability to store, view and handle multiple digital sources as well as physical evidence. Hydra provides agencies with an integrated, robust, secure new method to manage, view evidence data while managing storage with automated retention.
- Architecture change to allow Hydra to be deployed On-Premise and in a Public or Private Cloud services
- Web solution
- Web Client User Interface
- Multiple Windows® Services to automate 3rd party devices uploading process
- Microsoft Azure services API support
- Multiple storage technology protocols
- Windows® based mobile client for in the field data entry and upload
- Automated 3rd Party media and other digital data ingestion
- Follows Scientific Working Group Digital Evidence and Image Technology guidelines
- Barcode system to track physical evidence (coming soon)
- Docking station hardware can support 3rd party cameras
- Patent pending File Routing Engine (FRE™) with advanced retention services will archive data to any Cloud provider or off-site storage based on file access frequency or set retention policy
- EMS Mobile software support uploading directly from MDT/MDC to help remote users or users working at home
Provide users with clear information on status of files currently in the system such as:
- Archive Files
- Classified Files
- Share Files
The evidence catalog is where users will spend most of their time because it allows users to search and view files including uploading files from other media sources. Users will also be able to see other user’s data if they have permission to do so. The search catalog allows Users search the records of other users and view their files.
- Search based on Parameters
- Search for all Unviewed Files
- Search for all Unclassified Files
Easy File Review
Information about the file is always visually available.
- File Count – when searching, the system will show the results by file count
- Case Report Number – the system displays the file assigned to a case
- File Creation Date/Time – the date and time the file was created
- File Ingestion Date/Time – the date and time the file was uploaded to the system.
- Primary Classification – the system shows the file was assigned a primary classification
- File Security/Permission – the system displays the file has an Officer Role permission allowing only accounts with Officer Role or higher security clearance will be able to view the file
- Address of Incident – the system shows the location of the incident
- File Retention Days – the system displays the remaining days the will stay in the system before the retention service remove or move the file to archive or for purging
- File Extension / Total View – the system shows the file extension (MP4, JPG, etc.). It also shows how many times this file has been viewed. If you want to know who view the file select History
- Shared Files – Indicate shared files with other users.
- File History – the system will display all that has been done to the file
- And more…
With the search results displayed, selects a single file or multiple files to view. You have two options available when you search for videos.
Review an individual or the various records in chronological order (based on selection)
- Take snapshots of any vital incident
- Export file
- Add Notes
- Review File Details
- GPS – See where the event took place
- Single View Player
- Multi-view Player
Upload from Web Interface
One other unique feature of Hydra is the ability to load other media sources directly from the web page. The function is simple to use and support tablets such as Windows, iOS, and Android. The upload capability is perfect for agencies with personnel tasks with forensic gathering using a tablet.
Reports can be generated using the simple Report Engine (RE) built into Hydra. RE will allow users with permission to create reports based on all the fields similar to the SEARCH PARAMETER making it easy for users to create simple reports.
EMS ENTERPRISE SERVER REQUIREMENTS
EMS Enterprise “Hydra” Server Specifications
Hydra has multiple servers that support the Hydra environment. Depending on your deployment scenarios we recommend you consult with our sales engineers. For small deployments with less than 32 devices, we recommend using VisioLogix Free Cloud Service. The information below represents a recommended configuration and can be substitute with other manufacturer make and models.
|Windows® 2008 or higher 64-bit Server||Windows® 2008 or higher 64-bit Server||Windows® 2008 or higher 64-bit Server with SQL Server Standard 2008 or higher||(for use as temporary storage while FPE process files).||Windows® 2008 Server with direct access storage or NAS|
|Minimum Intel®/AMD® Dual Core 2.0GHz (recommend 4 Cores or higher at 2.4GHz)||Intel® Quad Core 2.4GHz||Intel® Quad Core 2.4GHz||Intel® Quad Core 2.4GHz with Turnkey Linux File Server Image||Intel® Quad Core 2.4GHz|
|16GB RAM (Recommend 32GB)||16GB RAM||64GB RAM||8GB RAM||8GB RAM|
|Minimum Drive: 240GB SSD||OS Drive: minimum 500GB SSD RAID1||OS Drive: 120GB SSD Minimum||Recommend minimum of 500GB SSD storage to support up to 50 IDS8Micro docking station1.||Minimum Drive: 40GB SSD for OS. Additional Storage for data required|
|Microsoft® IIS Server (minimum version 7.x or higher)||Recommend Dual Gigabit Ethernet in load balance mode||Drives: 240GB RAID1 (Temp/Logs) 500GB (Data) Minimum||Download Turkey Linux File Server image to install||Latest Microsoft® IIS Server|
|Recommend Dual Gigabit Ethernet in load balance mode||Recommend NVidia GPU Adapter for Video Encoding Service||Recommend Dual Gigabit Ethernet in load balance mode||Recommend limiting three sessions per connection||Recommend Dual Gigabit Ethernet in load balance mode|
|Windows® Server with direct access storage (DAS)|
|NAS or SAN Storage Device (Synology, Netgear, FreeNAS, etc.)|
|Microsoft® Azure Storage Blob|
|Amazon® AWS S3 Storage|
|CEPH Object Storage (Coming Soon)|
VisioLogix is proud to release Hydra-SOS. Hydra Storage-On-Site (Hydra SOS) is a cost effective alternative to the Cloud Storage System or with cloud storage providers such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Wasabi, etc.
With the introduction of Hydra-SOS, customers with new or existing NAS or server based disk solutions can use it as the primary on premise storage. Let VisioLogix manage the software and provide the latest releases and support while you provide the storage with the comfort that the data is always located securely on premise. Leverage your hardware investment and easily project future costs with confidence.
Experience zero maintenance on server hardware and annual comprehensive software maintenance and support from our award winning support team. Act now to take advantage of our IACP 2018 Pricing Special – Cloud Hydra-SOS service is available for the very low price of $19.00 per user/camera per month.
The advantages of Hydra-SOS are:
- No variable monthly storage cost
- No data access fees
- Guaranteed to work with customer storage solutions
- Set your monthly pricing for software use (no variable pricing)
- Simplifies budgeting and cost projections
- Full control of your storage
- File ownership issues no longer an issue as compared to some cloud solutions
- Faster response reviewing media files
- No internal download delays due to slow internet
- No server to purchase or setup
- No software maintenance contract
- Reliable and timely support
- Get 5TB of Cloud storage for files you want to retain longer
How does Hydra-SOS works?
Hydra-SOS creates a secure communication between VisioLogix Cloud Application Service (CAS) and the customer’s storage through a service install and running on a Windows® server. Only port 443 (HTTPS) between CAS and the server are needed to provide a secure connection to the customer’s data. In additional VisioLogix can provide VPN service and implement restrict data access on the Customer’s network only. As upload data always remain on Customer’s network, fixed high costs bandwidth is no longer required. Customer is guarantee data is always available and secure at Customer site. The requirements for Hydra-SOS is listed below:
Server (Firewall port 443 (HTTPS) open to PC)
- Intel or AMD x86 Server
- i3/i5/i7 or Xeon Processor running Dual or Quad Core 2.0GHz
- Minimum 8GB RAM
- 120GB SSD
- Gigabit Network
- Minimum Windows 10 (Limit to 10 concurrent connection) or Windows 2012 R2 Server
- IIS 8.0 or higher
Storage Devices Support
- Direct Access Storage (Windows server with RAID hard drives)
- Network Access Storage (NAS)
- Amazon AWS Storage
- Microsoft Azure Storage Blob
- Wasabi Storage
VisioLogix can also provide our own cloud solution as an option. The VisioLogix Advanced Cloud Ecosystem (ACE) provides options to manage digital evidence from numerous sources such as body-worn cameras, in-car DVR, interview rooms, NVR recordings, etc. ACE minimizes deployment costs, eliminates internal network performance and growth issues by providing all the advantages of having the latest equipment and infrastructure services without the headaches and mystery costs associated with running an EMS solution.
EMS Mobile Features
The EMS Mobile Client (MC) solution is designed to streamline the law enforcement video management process in the field and improve information recall. EMS MC provides an easy process to preview and classify media files from body worn cameras (BWC) in the field. The software works on any MDT or MDC Windows® based PC. Officers can now directly input incident information including case number, address, video tags and notes in the field while each event is fresh on their mind.
Information is securely encrypted on the camera. The officer has the option to upload directly from EMS Mobile with internet connection or dock the camera with the Upload Station where all metadata added in the field will be automatically ingested to the backend EMS System without user intervention.
Advantages of using VisioLogix EMS Mobile Client
- Support 3rd Party Cameras
- Works on all Windows© Based MDC/MDT
- NOW – included with Cloud and EMS Enterprise (Hydra)
- Easy dock in vehicle using standard desktop/vehicle standalone USB docking base
- Does not require administrative rights to operate
- Secure – all metadata are saved on camera for convenience upload process via VisioLogix Intelligent Docking Station
- Classify media files directly in the field
- Create case number and add notes
- Officers spend more time in the field
- Annotate fields can be change based on Agency requirements
- No additional table/smartphone to issue – EMS Mobile runs on existing Windows®MDC/MDT
In-car DVR Transfer Agent
Our EMS system can be used to incorporate media files from any source by merely adding media files to the system. Unfortunately, a manual process is not recommended for transferring data from the in-car DVR. Our In-Car Transfer Agent (IncarTA)software supports 3rd party In-Car DVR and will automatically ingest data into the backend evidence management system.
Optional for IncarTA is a service running in the background to convert proprietary video file format into the standard MP4 format.
Some in-car DVR might require a little integration to automate the process. VisioLogix might require customer assistance to integrate the data. VisioLogix will provide format sheet and work with our customer to get the correct format for smooth ingestion.
- Simple to configure In-car DVR ingest tool
- Automate in-car DVR data directly to C3 Sentinel or Hydra
- Network throttle so transfer does not saturate congested networks
- No upload storage limit
Hydra Ingest Tool
is a Service Agent running on a Windows® PC or Server. DITA can integrate with the different data source (3rd Party cameras, NVR/DVR recorder, interview room media files, etc.) The goal of DITA is to automate the file ingestion process so data can securely transfer without any user intervention.
- For use to upload other media files.
- Can annotate and classify data
- Search data folders instead of camera detection
- No upload storage limit compare to Web file upload
|Minimum Windows® 7 Pro 32-bit or 64-bit Server||Minimum Windows® 7 Pro 32-bit or 64-bit Server||iOS and Android Based OS|
|Minimum Intel®/AMD® Dual Core 2.0GHz (recommend 4 Cores or higher at 2.4GHz)||Minimum Intel®/AMD® Dual Core 2.0GHz||Apple or ARM based device|
|4GB RAM (Recommend 8GB)||4GB RAM (Recommend 8GB)||1GB RAM|
|HIGHLY recommend using AMD/NVidia GPU accelerated adapter||Standard Intel GPU||Device Default CPU|
|17" monitors 1920x1080 (recommend 27 resolution at 1920x1200)||12" at minimum of 1280x720 resolution||Device Default Display|
|Gigabit Ethernet||Gigabit Ethernet||Minimum Wireless 802.11b|
|Latest Edge, IE, Firefox, and Chrome (max video resolution 720P)||Device Default Browser|
|Application requires less than 50MB to install.||Application requires less than 50MB to install.||No app installation needed|
|2013 & 2015 VS C++ Redistribution x86 for Administrator Tool||2013 & 2015 VS C++ Redistribution x86 for Administrator Tool|
|Latest .NET 4.5 or higher||Latest .NET 4.5 or higher|